Our meditation classes are welcoming, warm and down-to-earth. We draw inspiration from the many great meditation traditions, both old and new. This means that you are able to find a meditation technique that suits you. They are a great way to keep you motivated and your meditation practice fresh. Our classes are suitable for complete beginners and experienced meditators alike.
The meditation and mindfulness classes include:
- Guided and silent meditations – Each class will include a guided and silent meditation. Hopefully, this means you can give yourself permission to relax and unwind, as well as learning or refining techniques for silent, or non-guided, meditation. These are great to use as spot meditation throughout the week.
- A great, supportive environment for your meditation practice – Meditation and mindfulness is a hard habit to keep in our world. We are so used to rushing around that is can feel a little self-indulgent to have a meditation practice. Our classes help you maintain your practice through a supportive environment of like-minded people.
- Discussion of any questions that may come up regarding your meditation practice – Meditation and mindfulness practice will inevitably throw up many questions about your practice. Our classes are the perfect environment to discuss anything that may come up. It’s amazing what you can learn from just talking and listening to others.
- Lots of new ideas and motivation for your practice – We love trying new things to keep our practice fresh and relevant. As your life ebbs and flows, your meditation practice does too. Sometimes you may feel like what used to work for you, doesn’t work anymore.
- A great community of like-minded people
Please contact us if you would like any more information!